Micro USB to RJ45 LAN Ethernet Adapter compatible with Amazon Fire TV Devices, TV Cube, Shark Roku TV, Google TV Box to your modem, router or switch allowing a fast Ethernet network speed.
- Ethernet Adapter Compatibility - Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen/2016 release), all-new Amazon Fire TV (2017 release) , Fire TV Cube and Shark Roku TV.
- USB Hub 2.0 with 3 Ports - Support OTG On-The-Go works with mouse and keyboard, USB flash disk, and related devices.
- 3ft Power Cable - Allows you to place this adapter anywhere and provides DC power for your TV stick.
- Easy Setup - Simply connect the Ethernet adapter into the micro USB port on your Fire TV and connect an Ethernet cable from your router directly.
- High Speed - 10/100M internet speed.
Uses of this adapter:
1. Work well with window tablets (not used with RT but full windows version).
2. Work with Android devices provided - (a) The device has OTG port (i.e. USB host facility) and (b) The manufacturer has installed the Ethernet drivers. If the device only has OTG port but no Ethernet drivers then it will not connect.
(A) Tablets that support Ethernet connection:
1. Asus Zenpad S 8inch tablet
2. Lenovo A10 (latest 10 inch tablet)
3. Samsung Tab 4 (8 inch version, 10 inch version and 12 inch version but 7inch version does not support it)
4. Samsung Tab 8.4
5. Samsung Tab A series
6. Samsung Tab S series
7. Nexus 7 inch 1st generation on Android 4.4
8. Nexus 9 inch tablet
(B) Phones that support this adapter:
1. Motorola G 1st generation, 2nd generation and 3rd generation
2. Motorola X 1st generation, 2nd generation and 3rd generation
3. Motorola E 2nd generation (but not the first generation)
4. Samsung Galaxy Nexus
5. Nexus 5 (Nexus 4 does not support Ethernet connection)
6. Nexus 6
7. Nexus 5X and 6P
8. Asus Padfone X
9. Asus Padfone X mini (Only the phone, the tablet portion does not as the micro USB socket is not OTG)
10. Asus Padfone 4.3
11. Sony Z3 , Z5
12. Asus Zenfone Go
Easy to setup:
1. Disconnect with your WiFi or other network.
2. Connect your Fire TV Stick's micro USB port (female) to this Ethernet adapter's micro usb (male).
3. Plug your internet cable into this Ethernet adapter's RJ45 port.
4. Plugged DC cable into DC hole (5V DC cable was included in the package).
5. Please wait a moment, then to enjoy with your TV time.
Please NOTE: There is a blue light at the middle of USB hub when it's working. You can plug external USB device into it if you think that was disturbed to you.
1 X Ethernet Adapter
1 X DC Power Cable (3ft.)
SKU ID: USB-Micro-HUB003-WHT