- Hearing aid compatible comfort phone with six large photo buttons, extra loud ringtone and other supportive special functions for seniors and people with visual impairment
- Incoming calls are displayed visually via an LED light bar in addition to the extra loud ringtone
- Six freely programmable photo keys with space for six pictures of your own choice and four direct dial buttons make calls from important people easier
- The large buttons make it easier for seniors to recognise the numbers and select the interviewers
- The extra loud ringtone up to 90 dB is hardly to hear, the adjustable call volume can be increased by 40 dB with the boost function during the conversation
VOCA CP120: Extra loud Landline phone, Best phone for Elderly / Senior
The CP120 corded telephone has been specially designed for people with reduced mobility (e.g. bedridden people).
Very loud: People with a hearing impairment benefit from the adjustable +40 dB talk volume and the super loud +90 dB ringer. In addition, the LED call indicator (under the keypad) lights up brightly when a call comes in.
Even disabled or elderly people can always be reached thanks to the CP120's simple and easy operation and special features.
Special equipment for a selected circle of reference persons:
On the CP120, the emphasis is on the 6 freely programmable photo buttons with room for 6 photos of your choice. The CP120 is not equipped with a display. This corded home phone is therefore particularly suitable for (bedridden) people who can only call a small circle of reference persons.
In addition, the CP120 also supports hearing-impaired users thanks to its brilliant, hearing aid compatible speech quality.
- Hands-free function
- 6 buttons for Photo Quick Dial
- 4 direct call buttons
- Adjustable the earpiece sound
- Handset volume boost up to +40 dB
- Extra loud ringer
- LED call indicator
- Compatible with hearing-assist
Special features of the VOCA CP120 Landline Phone:
Compatible with Hearing-assist
Ordinary telephones cause annoying sound distortion when hearing-assist are used simultaneously. This is not the case with the VOCA CP120. The telephone handset has an integrated induction coil and is therefore able to transmit sound directly into the hearing aid. In this way, unwanted sound distortion is avoided.
Extra loud 40 dB/90 dB plus hands-free
Hearing-impaired people benefit from the extra loud setting and the hands-free key on the bottom right. The ringer volume can be adjusted on the side of the phone up to 90 dB. The call volume can also be increased/decreased by up to +40 dB during the call.
Photo & speed dial keys
Quick-dial keys allow you to quickly contact important reference persons such as siblings, the nurse, the doctor, neighbours or friends. Once programmed into the phone, they can be called at any time by pressing a single key. For quick recognition, 6 speed dial buttons each have a picture window. Four additional speed dial keys allow for extended contacts.
Direct Dial Buttons
With the six photo buttons, a short press on a photo is enough to call the reference person such as daughter, son, brother or sister, nurse or other. Four further direct call buttons (M1 / M2 / M3 / M4) allow other telephone numbers to be stored and called directly later.
The CP120 landline phone is equipped with an intercom system. This makes it possible to make calls while doing other things. It also facilitates long telephone conversations, as it is not necessary to hold the handset.
Compatible with Hearing-assist
Calling in combination with a hearing aid is absolutely no problem with the CP120. Normal telephones cause annoying sound distortion - not so with the VOCA CP120. The integrated induction coil transmits the sound directly into the user's hearing aid.
LED call display
In case of an incoming call, the LED light bar (below the keypad) lights up strongly.