- 【Senior Friendly Design】Hearing aid compatible comfort phone with 3 large photo buttons and Caller ID Display, extra loud ringtone and other supportive special functions for seniors and people with visual impairment
- 【Photos Dial Button & Caller Display】3 freely programmable photo keys with space for 3 pictures of your own choice and two direct dial buttons make calls from important people easier. Big Display to shows Phonebook, Caller ID, and more phone setting.
- 【LED Light Bar Notification】Incoming calls and Missed Calls are displayed visually via an LED light bar in addition to the extra loud ringtone.
- 【Big Buttons】The large buttons make it easier for seniors to recognise the numbers and select the interviewers
- 【Loud Ringer & Adjustable Speaker Volume】The extra loud ringtone up to 90 dB, the adjustable call volume can be increased by 40 dB with the boost function during the conversation
- 【Reminder】**In order to get rid of the Missed Call LED Light Notification, you need to press the "CID" button to check the previous caller number. You can press the "Up & Down" button to scroll the Missed Call.**
- 【Multi-language support】Easily switch between languages with user-friendly settings, making the CP130 Senior Telephone accessible and convenient for speakers of various languages.
- 【One-Year Warranty】We offer a one-year warranty for our product. If you have any issues or questions, please contact us and we will provide you with a satisfactory solution.👍
VOCA CP130: Extra loud phone with Caller ID, Phone Book Display - Best phone for Elderly / Senior
The new CP130 telephone has been specially designed for people with reduced mobility (e.g. bedridden people).
- Very loud: People with a hearing impairment benefit from the adjustable +40 dB talk volume and the super loud +90 dB ringer. In addition, the LED call indicator (under the keypad) lights up brightly when a call comes in.
- Even disabled or elderly people can always be reached thanks to the CP130's simple and easy operation and special features.
External Battery Not Required
It doesn't need an electrical socket to power it and works from the phone socket alone which is great in the event of outages in electricity as the phone will still function, unlike modern cordless phones where a mains socket is needed.
Special features of the VOCA CP130 Phone:
Compatible with Hearing-assist
Ordinary telephones cause annoying sound distortion when hearing-assist are used simultaneously. This is not the case with the VOCA CP130. The telephone handset has an integrated induction coil and is therefore able to transmit sound directly into the hearing aid. In this way, unwanted sound distortion is avoided.
Extra loud 40 dB/90 dB plus hands-free
Hearing-impaired people benefit from the extra loud setting and the hands-free key on the bottom right. The ringer volume can be adjusted on the side of the phone up to 90 dB. The call volume can also be increased/decreased by up to +40 dB during the call.
Caller ID Display, Photo & Speed dial keys
Quick-dial keys allow you to quickly contact important reference persons such as siblings, the nurse, the doctor, neighbours or friends. Once programmed into the phone, they can be called at any time by pressing a single key. For quick recognition, 3 speed dial buttons each have a picture window.
Special equipment for a selected circle of reference persons:
On the CP130, the emphasis is on the 3 freely programmable photo buttons with room for 3 photos of your choice. The CP130 is equipped with a display which Caller ID, Phone Book and Missed Call can be shown. This home phone is therefore particularly suitable for (bedridden) people who can only call a small circle of reference persons.
In addition, the CP130 also supports hearing-impaired users thanks to its brilliant, hearing aid compatible speech quality.
**In order to get rid of the Missed Call LED Light Notification, you need to press the "CID" button to check the previous caller number. You can press the "Up & Down" button to scroll the Missed Call.**
Overview of features :
- LED Call Indicator
- Caller ID Display
- Phone Book Creation
- Missed Call Record
- 3 Photo buttons for Quick Dial
- Adjustable the earpiece sound
- Handset volume boost up to +40 dB
- Compatible with hearing-assist
Direct selection buttons
With the 3 photo buttons, a short press on a photo is enough to call the reference person such as daughter, son, brother or sister, nurse or other. Two further direct call buttons (M1 / M2) allow other telephone numbers to be stored and called directly later.
The CP130 phone is equipped with an intercom system. This makes it possible to make calls while doing other things. It also facilitates long telephone conversations, as it is not necessary to hold the handset.
Compatible with Hearing-assist
Calling in combination with a hearing aid is absolutely no problem with the CP130. Normal telephones cause annoying sound distortion - not so with the VOCA CP130. The integrated induction coil transmits the sound directly into the user's hearing aid.
LED Call Display / Missed Call Display
In case of an incoming call, the LED light bar (below the keypad) lights up strongly. In case of missed call, the LED light will keep flashing until you read the missed call record.